Rest in Peace - Photos Used are Only to Pay Respect to those no longer with us

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Homicide #27-Emad Rozik

Another shooting has claimed the life of a carwash owner in the Midland and Lawrence area in Scarborough. The owner supposedly got in an argument with a customer and was shot several times when the owner asked him to leave.

The witness, who happens to be a young man who was first day on the job stated "I heard bang bang bang three times," he said. "I never thought I was going to witness something like this in front of my eyes. He knew this guy was trouble so he was trying to get him out of the place. He was trying to call the police, but I think this dude just turned back and shot him." Police will be going through surveillance footage to see if they get a full view of the suspect.

The suspect is described as:

Black, Wearing a white shirt, black shorts