Rest in Peace - Photos Used are Only to Pay Respect to those no longer with us

Friday, May 1, 2009

Homicide #13 - Michael Minott

This young man was homicide #13 for this year but police have recently released his photograph and details about his murder.

Michael Minott, only 19 was stabbed to death on April 17th around 2am in the morning. He was stabbed in an apartment that belonged to his girlfriend. Arrested was Jason Coleman who is the father to 2 children for Minott’s girlfriend.

Neighbours reported "It was about 2:30 in the morning. I woke up to screaming. I woke up and my heart sank," What she heard was the panicked voice of a woman and an angry male.
"No, not my Jason," she remembers the girl yelling.
"You made me do it. It's all your fault, you stupid b----," she heard a male yell back.

Jason Coleman, 21, will be charged with second-degree murder.