Rest in Peace - Photos Used are Only to Pay Respect to those no longer with us

Monday, July 14, 2008

Running Gun Battle Injures One

I don't know why this dumb gun-toting fools think that they can reenact movies and not potentially hurt someone.

The shots rang out around 12:30am Monday in a parking lot at Queen's Quay West and York Street after a white affair boat cruise had just finished. The 28-year-old victim was hit while he was sitting in a vehicle, police said. He's expected to make a full recovery.
The gunmen were arguing with each other earlier, I bet you it was a dumb argument too like "Why are you looking at me, that's disrespect'. I can guarantee it was something that small.

A onlooker watched from his 30th floor balcony as one suspect was running up the grass along the west side of the parking lot and he was kind of squatting down behind the cars as he was running and he was taking shots. I see this scene in movies all the time.

No suspects have been taken in and with everyone being in all white, that makes it even more difficult. Another black function shot up, am I surprised? not the least.