Rest in Peace - Photos Used are Only to Pay Respect to those no longer with us

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Gun is Bigger Than Your Gun

So the after hours spot that got shot up this past Saturday in the Weston Rd. and Steeles because of ignorance was a place I had gone by but left because I just felt bad vibes after arriving. A couple of my friends stayed though and admitted that the shooting clearly was a competition in whose gun was bigger. Are these guys serious? Do we really live in a city where these gun toting thugs can only be defined on how big their gun is.

My friends knew some of the people there and told me that these men at the dance are just in competition with each other, it has nothing to do with “he robbed me” or “he disrespected me”, it’s more “I’m the man because I have a gun on me right now”. How it works is one man lets off a shot, another man then lets off a round to prove that his gun is louder, and then another fool lets off another shot. But then my friend stated, a man walked about to one of the dummies that original shot in the air and said “I have my tings on me, what u wanna do?” so clearly that’s the man that ended up in the hospital and is lucky to be alive as he was shot 5 times. Most likely the shooter didn’t want to kill him though. Sad to know this is the times were living in.