Rest in Peace - Photos Used are Only to Pay Respect to those no longer with us

Friday, January 18, 2008

Homicide #3-What the Hell, Another Bystander Shot!

I don't know what's going on in Toronto right now but as I'm getting ready for work, I hear on CP24 that in less than one week an innocent bystander is shot on the streets of Toronto. The man was working at a grocery store when his life was taken.


The shootoout was between two men in chinatown but no matter who the victim or the assailants, these are the people that walk our streets everyday and will feel free to take our life in the middle of anywhere.

I'm honestly scared now. I can't walk the streets anymore without worrying if anything is going to happen to me. Toronto is honestly on the verge of become an American State as I don't remember Toronto being this disgusting.

Do this thugs and selfish people have no heart? If you have your beef fine but to go out in the middle of a crowd and let off shots is just plain selfish.